And yes - we are at that stage where you are able to put your name in for entry to the World Tea Brewers Cup.
For details of the competition please see here
More information will be sent when applications have been received.
Times for competing on Thursday 23rd June will be sent out to each applicant after entering - should you need to change the times around any existing schedule then do get in touch and we will be accommodate as much as possible. Slots will be available from 10am through till 5pm
The final three will compete on Friday 24th June. The finalists will be announced on the Thursday evening and will have the opportunity to practise on site during the Friday too. The final is scheduled to begin at 2.30pm.
There will be public spectators - however no presentation will be needed - the taste of the cup will be the deciding factor on who wins!
1) The cost of booking a place is to ensure competitors are committed to entering - and this will be offset by a goodie bag given to all entrants to the value of £50 - £100
2) Only one place at a time can be booked - This is to ensure places are kept open for those who wish to enter and to prevent block bookings. Any multiple bookings at the same time will unfortunately have to be refunded and entries made again.
3) Full details of the competition including schedule and times will be given to entrants and then released to the public.
4) No more than two people from the same company may enter.
5) The competition entry is not exclusive for those working in the tea industry.
Sold Out - Back in Soon - £22.50
Sold Out - Back in Soon - £10.00
Grady is now a teacher and consultant and product development chef. He started his career...
Sold Out - Back in Soon - £15.00
Theme for supper club in February, March and April: “Seasonal Japan - Haru (春Spring)” Set...